Ubibot GS2-EC / PH Monitor Thermometer Hygrometer, WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Temperature Data Logger,Temperature Sensor with Alarm(2.4GHz WiFi & 4G Sim version, no hub Required, IFTTT)
Free Sim card x 1 included
- Free App & email alerts
- Instant data visualization via LCD screen
- Data sync via WiFi cable connectivity & 4G Connectivity
- 24/7 temperature & humidity monitoring
- RS485 interface, EC & PH value probe
- Multiple power supply methods
- Larger internal storage with up to 300,000 records
- No hub required
Belong to the Ubibot GS series, the Ubibot GS2 series of devices retains the original sturdy shell and the durable characteristics, but it is totally different types of devices. It is an EC & PH value monitoring device, specially designed for the agricultural hydroponic industry.
By connecting the external EC / PH probes, the readings can be monitored and displayed on the large LCD screen for instant view. After configurating with WiFi, the readings can be synced to our platform for storage, online data analysis, alert triggering, etc. There are on-board knobs that allow you to calibrate the EC / PH probe accuracy by immersing the probe tip into the solutions. Easy to operate, friendly to new users.
Except for the probe readings, time and on-board memory usage can also be displayed on the screen.
The platform the GS2 connected to via WiFi is still the Ubibot self-developed Big Data IoT platform, where all types of devices can be added into one account so that you are able to view all of them at a time. Remote visualiasation, data sharing, alert notifications, report exportation, long term storage, all these features are integrated. You only need to set up the device, and we will offer you all of them on your hand. We not only launched the app, but also developed web console (console.ubibot.io). So, no matter if you need a quick glance at the data, or you want to do individual settings for business uses, you will have more options than others.
Same as GS1 devices, GS2 also has internal 2900 mAh lithium battery and can be charged on Type-C USB cable, DC 5-12V power supply. Please note, due to adapter changes across the world, we currently only provide USB cable for you. You can use your phone's charger or find one in your local store. The DC 5-12V charger is common on amazon or local store.
One stop solution for liquid quality
Clear LCD display
WiFi / Mobile data access
Wireless access is achieved by connecting the GS2 device to WiFi or mobile data.With network connection, it contacts with our UbiBot Platform and uploads all the data automatically. Thus, users can view the data by mobile devices, such as mobile phone, computers, etc.
*Depends on specific models purchased.
Professional design, high-quality configuration
*Depends on specific models purchased.
①Stand-by time: 8-12 months (WiFi version), 3-6 weeks (WiFi and Sim version).The quote data is tested under stable network connection and with default measure and update rate. See details.
②Supports Micro-SIM card (15mm*12mm*0.8mm).
UbiBot ® GS2-sim is a wireless EC & PH value remote monitoring device, specially designed for the agricultural hydroponic industry.
GS2-sim includes 1 x DS18B20 external temperature probe, 1 x EC probe, 1 x PH probe, and has a built-in ambient light sensor. It supports WiFi and mobile GPRS/3G/4G 2 types of connection. A mobile GPRS/3G/4G network provides internet connection when WiFi is not available.
Once configured with network connection, GS2-sim measures the temperature, EC and PH value of the liquid, and syncs data automatically to UbiBot ® IoT cloud platform, allowing you to access data and monitor the environment remotely from anywhere in the world via the free UbiBot APP or Web Console and to receive real-time alerts.
We provide a UbiBot Global SIM card for each device for free.
There are on-board knobs for the EC/PH probes accuracy calibration.
We also provide and recommend automatic calibration that you can perform yourself using the UbiBot Web Console.
GS2- is industrial grade, IP65 dustproof and water-resistant for harsh environment.
- 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, 1 x EC probe, 1 x PH probe, built-in ambient light sensors
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and mobile GPRS/3G/4G 2 types of connection, no need of hubs or gateways; a free UbiBot Global SIM Card is included
- Industrial-grade shell, strong and durable; IP65 water-resistant for outdoor use
- 4” high-quality LCD screen displaying current environmental conditions
- Free App & Web Console to access and monitor real-time data remotely, no subscription fee
- Unlimited UbiBot cloud storage for historical data; free historical data export
- Multiple ways of receiving real-time alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Easy setup with free UbiBot App or PC tools
- Memory with a capacity of 300,000 records stores all data even if the network is temporarily disconnected, which ensures there are no gaps in the data history.
- Three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included)
- When connected to external power supply, the PH readings may fluctuate slightly.
- To achieve high accuracy, we recommend to calibrate the EC and PH probes before use.
UbiBot GS2 PH probe calibration for alkaline liquid:
UbiBot GS2 PH probe calibration for acid liquid:
UbiBot GS2 EC probe calibration introduction:
- For WiFi connection, GS2 can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
- GS2 is IP 65 waterproof, but not resistant to high humidity over 90%.