UbiBot WS1 Pro WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor,Wireless Temperature Sensor, Refrigerator Thermometer, Temperature Data Logger, Hygrometer, Android & iOS App 2.4GHz WiFi no hub Required IFTTT
WiFi only model: The device can only connect to 2.4GHz WiFi router network. 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported.
The UbiBot ® WS1 Pro is a state-of-the-art environmental monitoring system that leverages the latest IoT technologies. Collect environmental data in real-time and automatically sync all the data to the UbiBot ®IoT Platform using WiFi. The clear 4.4’’ screen allows you to instantly view the latest data. You can also access your device readings in real-time via our App or using a browser anywhere in the world. The embedded RS485 interface ensures your use of external probe in the most extreme conditions.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. Configure all of your devices in one Ubibot account by using the Ubibot App. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications - if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email, SMS text, voice call and HTTP, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges may apply to SMS text and voice call alert modes. These two modes cost the balance of the credits in your account. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser. We are now working with IFTTT (if this then that), allowing you to build custom link with other smart devices.
The device can store over 300,000 records in its internal memory, which can protect your data against network failure. Even if the network fails, the UbiBot WS1 Pro still stores readings, thus ensuring there are no gaps in the data history.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the default data sync interval of 15 minutes, using WiFi connection, the device has a battery life of up to 4- 6 months using 4 AA alkaline batteries.
External Probe Selection:
- UbiBot WS1 Pro has two Micro USB ports for connecting external probes or USB power-supply.
- Each of Micro USB port supports 1 x external DS18B20 temperature probe. Temperature range and option can be found here.
- The lower Micro USB port also supports one of the following three probes at a time:
- We recommend to buy On-board Port Splitter (One Male to Two Female) if you want to use external USB power-supply and two external probes at the same time.
Probe Connection Diagram:
Water Resistant / Rainproof Option for Outdoors:
The WS1 Pro is not water resistant. For outdoor usage, we suggest to use UbiBot water-resistant case.
- Set-up in seconds via Ubibot App or PC Tools. Connect using 2.4GHz WiFi, no hub required (5GHz WiFi not supported) . Easy data access anywhere via the App or web console. Works with IFTTT, allowing you to build automated link with other smart devices.
- Swiss-made sensor chips, accuracy ensured. Works in environments - 20ºC to +60ºC(-4 ºF to 140 ºF), 10% to 90% RH. External probes (B07FKCWPLY) can be connected in extreme conditions (-55ºC to 125ºC). Suitable for greenhouse, cold room, laboratories, cigar cabinet, instruments storage and more.
- Free history tracking. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data up to 2 years on default settings. Online data can be exported into computer in PDF or CSV files. The device also has large internal memory that can store up to 300,000 pieces of data, ensuring no history gap when network is down.
- User-oriented design. Custom settings are available with many features: 1. Measuring rate and sync rate: minimum 1-minute; 2. Temperature unit: Celsius and Fahrenheit; 3. Calibrate the readings on the platform end; 4. Individual device name settings, recognize the device among the list by a glance; 5. Power supply: 4 x AA batteries or Micro USB cable power.
- Customized alerts can be sent to multiple users. You can be notified when device goes offline, sensor readings out of the preset range, low battery, etc. Available alerts modes include Email, APP notification, HTTP API, IFTTT, SMS, Phone Call. 24hours customer service through website.
Advanced Solution for Temperature and Humidity Monitor
The WS1 Pro is able to measure temperature, humidity, ambient light with its internal sensors. It also supports external probes, such as TH30S-B temperature and humidity probe, Soil temperature and moisture sensor for additional measurements in special environment. All the internal and external readings can be viewed in the app at the same time.
It allows you to monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data via our app and web console. So, wherever you are in the world, you can view the data in graphs from your Android / iOS phone, tablet, or computer.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. By the app, you are able to manage all of your devices in one Ubibot account. Set alerts for sensor readings and offline status, the device will notify you by in-app notifications, email, IFTTT notifications, SMS text and also voice call, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges of credits in your account may apply when you choose SMS text and voice call alert modes.
There is no subscription fee. All devices comes with free plan that contains 200 MB online storage and 1 GB outbound traffic. The free storage is enough for up to 2 years usage. The platform supports free data export and PDF report. Once the storage is used up, you can delete the data and reuse.
The device also has large internal memory that can store 300,000 records, which means once the network disconnected, your data won't get lost.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 8 - 12 months using 4 AA alkaline batteries.
We also open up our RESTful API, offering professional users the chance to develop their own monitoring solutions. If you need to deploy local API with our devices, we can also provide assist both in hardware and software.
Sensors' monitoring range:
Temperature sensor: -20 to 60℃, Humidity sensor: 10 to 90%, Ambient light sensor: 0 to 83klux
Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90%
*The sensor precision can be affected by extreme environmental conditions. We recommend you avoid using it outside the optimal operational conditions listed above. For usage in extreme conditions, you can conncet an external temperature probe to help with monitoring. The probe is also available in our store.
WiFi: 2.4GHz only, channels 1-13
Encryption mode: WPA/WPA2, WEP, or OPEN security protocols supported. WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/RADIUS authentication) and WPA3 network is not supported.
Limitations: 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported; web-based WiFi authentication is NOT supported (often see in a hotel, university and marina).
Power Source: 4 x AA batteries (alkaline battery recommended, not included) / Micro USB
External probe supported: 2 x DS18B20, 1 x TH30S-B
On-board memory: 300,000 sensing records
App requirements: iOS 11+, Android 8.1+
Screen: 4.4'' LCD with backlight
IP rating: not waterproof. Please avoid usage outdoor without any shelter or in extreme humid environment with 90%+ RH.
Device Setting Available: Minimum Device Sync Interval (Upload) is 1 minute, and Minimum Sensing Interval is 1 minute (Temperature, Humidity, Light, External Probe and Battery Voltage).
Please note, this device is not waterproof. Please protect it from water leakage. The optimal operational environment is 10% to 90% RH. Long term of exposing to high humid environment over 90% may damage the circuit board and cause electrical leakage.
Cloud-based IoT Platform
Multiple Sensors Built in One Device
Provide remote temperature monitoring solutions for your server room
Give you access to the accurate humidity conditions in your wine cellar
Remote environmental conditions monitoring via our App and the website
Two on-board Micro USB, one of which is embedded with RS485 interface, offer multi-options of probes.
A SMARTER WAY TO MANAGE THE PRODUCUTS QUALITY
A stable temperature condition ensures the optimal production environment and keeps the food in best quality. This smart UbiBot device can be used to monitor the environmental temperature and humidity. All the measured data will be displayed in real-time on the screen as well as synced to the UbiBot platform where data can be stored, analysed and made to reports, giving you an easier way to access the real-time condition.
DEEP INSIGHT INTO YOUR CIGAR OR OTHER FAVOURATES
Wireless and remote monitoring saves you plenty of time. The UbiBot device is able to provide real-time data and make it accessible via the App or any browser. You can deploy the device in your cigar cabinet to detect the temperature and humidity. Set it up within 1 minutes, then you will gain remote access to the data via your phone, tablet or PC.
INSTANT ALERTS BEFORE ANY DAMAGE HAPPENS
Historic silk textiles are extremely precious and need to be carefully preserved. The slightest change in temperature or humidity could damage them. The UbiBot can provide accurate and secure data control method. Museum curators can use this device to monitor the environment remotely and will receive an alert if conditions ever change.