Ubibot GS1-A1RS IP65 Thermometer Hygrometer, WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Temperature Data Logger,Temperature Sensor with Alarm(2.4GHz WiFi, no hub Required, IFTTT)
GS1-A upgrade version and support external probe!
● Free App & email alerts
● Instant data visualization via LCD screen
● Data sync via WiFi connectivity
● 24/7 temperature & humidity monitoring
● RS485 interface, multiple probes accessible
● Multiple power supply methods
● Larger internal storage with up to 300,000 records
● No hub required
This version provides two ways of data synchronisation: 2.4GHz WiFi. This model is embedded with internal temperature and humidity sensors. Integrated with RS485 interface, external probes can also be conneced, such as TH30S-B, soil temperature and humidity probe,etc. Because of the cable port, this version is not waterproof.
The UbiBot ® GS1 uses the cutting-edge IoT technologies to offer a more stable environmental monitoring with high performance. Via WiFi, it detects environmental data all day round and automatically syncs all the data to the UbiBot ®IoT Platform. The clear 4’’ screen allows you to instantly view the latest data. You can also access your device readings in real-time via our App or using a browser anywhere in the world.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications - if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email, SMS text, voice call and HTTP, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges may apply to SMS text and voice call alert modes. These two modes cost the balance of the credits in your account. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser. We are now working with IFTTT (if this then that), allowing you to build custom link with other smart devices.
The device can store up to 300,000 records in its internal memory, which can protect your data against network failure. Even if the network fails, the UbiBot GS1 still stores readings, thus ensuring there are no gaps in the data history.
The device supports three types of power supply: internal lithium batteries, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included). The 2900mA batteries ensure a long working time.
External Probe Selection:
- UbiBot GS1 supports multiple types of external probes, including
- TH30S-B temperature and humidity probe.
- Soil Temperature and Moisture Sensor.
- PT 100 Industrial-grade Temperature Probe.
- Set-up in seconds via Ubibot App or PC Tools. Connect using 2.4GHz WiFi, no hub required (5GHz WiFi not supported) switch: 100 mbps or lower. Easy data access anywhere via the App or web console. Works with IFTTT, allowing you to build automated link with other smart devices.
- Swiss-made sensor chips, accuracy ensured. Works in environments - 20ºC to +60ºC(-4 ºF to 140 ºF), 10% to 90% RH. External probes (B083JXBD7S) can be connected in extreme conditions (-40ºC to 80ºC). Suitable for greenhouse, cold room, laboratories, cigar cabinet, instruments storage and more.
- Free history tracking. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data up to 2 years on default settings. Online data can be exported into computer in PDF or CSV files. The device also has large internal memory that can store up to 300,000 pieces of data, ensuring no history gap when network is down.
- User-oriented design. Custom settings are available with many features: 1. Measuring rate and sync rate: minimum 1-minute; 2. Temperature unit: Celsius and Fahrenheit, switchable on device and the app; 3. Calibrate the readings on the platform end; 4. Individual device name settings, recognize the device among the list by a glance.
- Customized alerts can be sent to multiple users. You can be notified when device goes offline, sensor readings out of the preset range, low battery, etc. Available alerts modes include Email, APP notification, HTTP API, IFTTT, SMS, Phone Call.
The Ubibot GS1-A1RS is an industrial grade temperature humidity sensor.
It allows you to monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data via our app and web console. So, wherever you are in the world, you can view the data in graphs from your Android / iOS phone, tablet, or computer.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. By the app, you are able to manage all of your devices in one Ubibot account. Set alerts for sensor readings and offline status, the device will notify you by in-app notifications, email, IFTTT notifications, SMS text and also voice call, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges of credits in your account may apply when you choose SMS text and voice call alert modes.
There is no subscription fee. All devices comes with free plan that contains 200 MB online storage and 1 GB outbound traffic. The free storage is enough for up to 2 years usage. The platform supports free data export and PDF report. Once the storage is used up, you can delete the data and reuse.
The device also has large internal memory that can store 300,000 records, which means once the network disconnected, your data won't get lost.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. Internal lithium battery has a capacity of 2900 mAh.
We also open up our RESTful API, offering professional users the chance to develop their own monitoring solutions. If you need to deploy local API with our devices, we can also provide assist both in hardware and software.
Sensors' monitoring range:
Temperature sensor: -20 to 60℃, Humidity sensor: 10 to 90%, Ambient light: 0 - 83k lux.
Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90%
*The sensor precision can be affected by extreme environmental conditions. We recommend you avoid using it outside the optimal operational conditions listed above. For usage in extreme conditions, please connect an external temperature / humidity probe to help with monitoring. The probe is also available in our store. This device is not waterproof, please avoid using it outdoor without any shelter.
|Network||WiFi: 2.4GHz only (channels 1-13)|
|Encryption mode:||WPA/WPA2 ; WEP ; OPEN security protocols supported. WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/RADIUS authentication) and WPA3 network is not supported.|
|Limitations:||5GHz WiFi is NOT supported; web-based WiFi authentication is NOT supported (often see in a hotel; university and marina).|
|Power Source:||2900 mAh lithium battery / Type-C (USB cable provided) / DC 5V to 12V (charger is not provided)|
|External probe:||TH30S-B; Soil moisture sensor; PT-100 extreme temperature probe; etc.|
|On-board memory:||300000 sensing records|
|App requirements:||iOS 11+, Android 8.1+, Windows 7+.|
|Device Setting Available:||Minimum Device Sync Interval (Upload) is 1 minute and Minimum Sensing Interval is 1 minute.|
Multiple functions to fits all your needs
Multiple External Probes
With embedded RS485 interface, the GS1 supports many types of probes, such as TH30S-B, Soil moisture, PT-100, etc. All the readings can be viewed on the screen by switching them one by one.
4 Ways of Power Supply
It is convenient to charge the 2900 mAh internal lithium battery: Type-C USB (USB cable included), DC 5V-12V (charger is not provided), PoE cable (PoE splitter is optional). Each way is available for the device.
CONVENIENT TEMPERATURE MONITORING IN THE SERVER ROOM
Data processing requires a lot of energy, making server rooms warm to the point that this can be damaging to all of the stored information in there. To avoid the sudden overhigh temperature, you don't need to keep the air conditioner working all the time. Deploy one Ubibot device in the room, and set an alert rule for the critical value. You will be aware of the temperature changes so you can turn on the air conditioner in time. We work with IFTTT (if this then that), it can benefit the way of manual operation.
SMARTER SOLUTION FOR AGRICULTURE MANAGEMENT
Temperature, humidity and light, are the essential factor for growing plant. Do you want to have all the three metrics with only one device? Try our Ubibot GS1-A1RS. Industrial grade sensors, embedded in high quality ABS shell. Durable in dusty environments. There are 4 ways to power it, including internal lithium, Type-C (USB cable included), DC 5V-12V. If the sunlight is sufficient in there, you can also use a solar cell panel for power.
LONG TERM TEMPERATURE LOGGING WITH THE UBIBOT PLATFORM
A stable temperature is essential for the frozen stuff as well as the resource saving in a cold room. Having a UBIBOT device deployed outside for network connection, an external probe placed inside, all the data history can be automatically synced to our platform and stored safely. Therefore, you are able to view the trends within a long period of time. The most important thing is, there is no subsription fees at all. Each customer can enjoy 200 MB storage per device with the free plan.